- NDS-ISI Deal: Nabil was kept in dark regarding much of the content of the MoU, says MP
- Drug addiction, smuggling on the rise in Khost: Official
- Indian consortium didn’t scrap $10.8b mining project: Ambassador
- IS actively recruiting in Afghanistan but not operational yet, says Gen. Campbell
- Stankzai appointed as acting Defense Minister
- NDS-ISI Deal: Nabil was kept in dark regarding much of the content of the MoU, says MPAbdul Zuhoor Qayomi-KABUL: The National Directorate of Security (NDS) on Sunday said the memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed with Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) was not finalized. Read More
- Drug addiction, smuggling on the rise in Khost: OfficialAT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: Secretary of Khost provincial council on Sunday claimed that drug smuggling and dealing have mounted in the southeastern province, particularly among youth; however the
- Indian consortium didn’t scrap $10.8b mining project: AmbassadorAT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: Amidst reports that said an Indian consortium has scrapped a mega mining project worth $10.8 billion in Afghanistan, India's ambassador to Kabul, Amar Sinha on Sunday
- IS actively recruiting in Afghanistan but not operational yet, says Gen. CampbellAT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: The international forces commander in Afghanistan the other day said the Islamic State (IS) group is actively recruiting in the country, but is not yet operational here.
- Stankzai appointed as acting Defense MinisterAT-KABUL: President Ashraf Ghani appointed Masoom Stanikzai as acting Minister of Defense and introduced him to the Wolesi Jirga for a vote of confidence as minister-designate for the Ministry of
- Indian ambassador on Hajigak mine projectMay 24, 2015
- Roadside blast kills four of a family in GhazniMay 24, 2015
- NDS-ISI Deal: Nabil was kept in dark regarding much of the content of the MoU, says MPMay 24, 2015
- Drug addiction, smuggling on the rise in Khost: OfficialMay 24, 2015
- Kabul provincial council slams NDS-ISI accordMay 24, 2015
Abdul Zuhoor Qayomi-KABUL: The National Directorate of Security (NDS) on Sunday said the memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed with Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) was not finalized. Read More
Afghan officials reject reports of Gillani’s son presence in Afghanistan AT-KABUL: The ex-prime minister of Pakistan, Yusuf Raza Gillani, had telephonic conversion with his abducted son for the Read More
- Wushu Competition Kicks-Off in KabulMay 23, 2015
- ACB, Alokozay Group ink 10-year sponsorship agreementMay 18, 2015
- India vows to support Afghan cricketMay 15, 2015
- Girls Karate Tournament Held in KabulMay 2, 2015
- Insecurity halts inaugural matches of 2018 FIFA World Cup in Afghanistan: AFFApril 30, 2015
- Afghan cricket captain vows to face challengesApril 24, 2015
- Nabi to resign as cricket team captainApril 19, 2015
- Scant resources mar volley ball team for taking part in domestic, int’l eventsApril 17, 2015
Nearly 1,000 Afghan refugees detained in Pakistan AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: As many as 1,000 Afghan refugees were detained by Pakistani police in Punjab district of Pakistan, media reports said Saturd...
Shah Rukh Khan gifts bike to Afghan American WASHINGTON: For Najira, an Afghan American and her husband Jimmy Sunday night would remain etched on their memory as a memorable time in their life. T...
Pakistan nurturing ISIS in Afghanistan to gain access to Central Asia: Faizi AT-KABUL: Following conflicting reports on presence of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) fighters in Afghanistan, spokesman to the ex-Preside...
Indian ambassador on Hajigak mine project Brushing aside media reports that Indian consortium has scarped a mega mining project worth $10.8 billion in Afghanistan, Indian ambassador to Afghani...
Roadside blast kills four of a family in Ghazni AT-KABUL: At least four civilians have been killed in a roadside bombing in Ghazni province the other day, said an official source. Shafiq Nang, spoke...
NDS-ISI Deal: Nabil was kept in dark regarding much of the content of the MoU, says MP Abdul Zuhoor Qayomi-KABUL: The National Directorate of Security (NDS) on Sunday said the memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed with Pakistan’s Inte...
AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: Khalida Noori, 24, an Afghan girl who is fighting for women’s right in southern Kandahar province, has been awarded the Madeleine K. Albright Award in the United States, Read More
By Abdul Zuhoor Qayomi-Kabul City, the capital of Afghanistan, has seen many kings and generals roaring, crying, smiling and dying. Some were invaders and several were settlers. However, it is not Read More
KABUL: NATO troops leaving Afghanistan have left behind them a legacy of unexploded ordinance that is killing civilians at the rate of more than one a day, the majority of whom are children. Since Read More
By Akhtar M. Nikzad: AT-Indian industrialists and exporters are deeply interested to have trade ties with Afghanistan but they said the trade ties between Kabul and New Delhi have been slow due to Read More
By Akhtar M. Nikzad Poverty is a nightmare, continuously haunting over 80 percent Afghans. The decades old conflicts and loopholes in the financial and judicial systems are termed as main cause. Read More
Facebook has created the ability for users to connect directly to the social network via anonymising "dark web" service Tor. While it was already possible to access Facebook via Tor, the new set-up Read More
Cartoon Of The Day
Kabul Weather Updates
Current conditions for Kabul as of Mon, 25 May 2015 12:20 am AFT
Feels like: 15 °C
Barometer: 1015.92 mb and steady
Visibility: 9.99 km
Dewpoint: 16 °C
Wind: 4.83 km/h
Sunrise: 4:44 am
Sunset: 6:56 pmPowered by Yahoo! Weather
Pakistan must exert whatever clout it has over Afghan Taliban to push them towards peace talks with Kabul: RahimullahYousufzai
KABUL: A renowned journalist from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Rahimullah Yousufzai said that Pakistan should exert whatever influence it has over the Afghan Taliban to help the Afghan peace process as the Read More
By Farhad Naibkhel-Talents lurk around every corner of Afghanistan but need support to lead the war-torn country towards further progress. An Afghan innovator Mustafa, who with fewer facilities made Read More
By Abdul Zuhoor Qayomi: Historical monuments and artifacts depict cultural background of a nation, that’s why countries allocate sufficient amount for the preservation of historical sites. However, Read More