- I intensely refuse to recognize the Durand Line: Begam Nasim Wali KhanBy Aurang Zeb Khan Zalmay-Begam Nasim Wali Khan is the leader of Awami National Party (Wali) and wife of famous Pashtun politician late Abdul Wali Khan. Her husband was the first opposition leader Read More
- Editorial: Political systemSince establishment of the National Unity Government (NUG) in Afghanistan, there is an unending debate on political systems. Public opinion makers, jurists, analysts and legislators have been
- People want change in political system: SurveyBy Farhad Naibkhel-KABUL: The Afghan Institute for Strategic Studies (AISS) on Tuesday released a survey, in which 51 percent of the people interviewed have said they want parliamentary system. The
- Husband kills wife, mother-in-law in HeratAT-KABUL: A man shot his wife and mother in-law dead in the western Herat province, provincial officials said on Tuesday, an incident likely because of family problems. “Efforts are underway to
- Iran ready to build oil refinery in AfghanistanAT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: Iranian Oil officials expressed the country’s readiness to build joint oil refineries in Afghanistan, Iranian MEHR news agency reported Tuesday. “A new storage tank will
AT News Report KABUL: Militants attacked the American University of Afghanistan on Wednesday night in the country’s capital city, an official said without giving further details. Some sources said Read More
- Cricket : A ‘unifying force’ in war-ravaged AfghanistanJuly 18, 2016
- Afghanistan hopes to play bilateral cricket series against Team IndiaJuly 13, 2016
- Lalchand Rajput to lead Afghan Cricket teamJune 25, 2016
- Karzai praises free fight champion HotakJune 22, 2016
- PCB TO INVITE AFGHANISTAN PLAY CRICKET IN QUETTAMay 20, 2016
- Mubariz defeats one of Russian MMA champions Maksim KatkovMay 9, 2016
- Taekwondo provides more practical self-defenseApril 29, 2016
- SCOTLAND TO HOST AFGHANISTAN IN EDINBURGHApril 26, 2016
Nearly 1,000 Afghan refugees detained in Pakistan AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: As many as 1,000 Afghan refugees were detained by Pakistani police in Punjab district of Pakistan, media reports said Saturd...
Pakistan nurturing ISIS in Afghanistan to gain access to Central Asia: Faizi AT-KABUL: Following conflicting reports on presence of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) fighters in Afghanistan, spokesman to the ex-Preside...
Shah Rukh Khan gifts bike to Afghan American WASHINGTON: For Najira, an Afghan American and her husband Jimmy Sunday night would remain etched on their memory as a memorable time in their life. T...
Helmand under siege The roaring and raging beast of terrorism and insurgency has made the public concerned about their future. Unfortunately, for the government hour has...
Militants attack American University of Afghanistan AT News Report KABUL: Militants attacked the American University of Afghanistan on Wednesday night in the country’s capital city, an official said wit...
Akbar Bugti’s death anniversary observed in Afghanistan AT News Report KABUL: The 10th death anniversary of renowned Baloch nationalist leader and former governor of Balochistan, Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti, was...
Pakistan the Biggest Supporter of International Terrorism! From its establishment based on religious ideology, Pakistan has attempted to use religious extremism and terrorism as tools, in addition Read More
Collaborating with Tokyo on the port project could serve as a springboard for New Delhi to develop credible partnerships with external stakeholders, and elevate its political and economic profile in Read More
Cartoon Of The Day
Abdul Zuhoor Qayomi-Shah Bubo Jan Palace is in the list of most prominent historical buildings constructed in the rule of the late king of Afghanistan, Ameer Abdul Rahman Khan. The palace which was Read More
“Eighty percent women do not observe birth spacing in Afghanistan,”— Dr. Hamida By Akhtar M. Nikzad-In Afghanistan, people mostly want to have several children. Some link this mindset to religion Read More