- China to support uplift projectsAT-KABUL: Finance Minister Eklil Hakimi and Urban Development Minister Sayed Saadat Mansoor Naderi met with Yao Jing, Ambassador of People’s Republic of China to Kabul on Tuesday, talking on Read More
- Dispute over water: ‘Iran fueling insurgency to keep Afghan govt busy’AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: Iran has been fueling insurgency in the southern Helmand province to divert the central government attention from water dispute between the two states, provincial official
- Policemen kill five Taliban to escape captivityAT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: Two police officers managed to escape Taliban captivity after killing five fighters of the insurgent outfit in Baghlan province, provincial officials said on Tuesday.
- Going by the book: AGO issues warrants to arrest First VP’s nine bodyguardsBy Farhad Naibkhel-KABUL: The Attorney General Office (AGO) ordered the arrest of nine bodyguards of First Vice President Abdul Rashid Dostum on charges of abduction and sexual assault of Ahmad Khan
- Robbers’ gangs busted in KabulAT-KABUL: The National Directorate of Security (NDS) on Monday said that two gangs of robbers were busted in Kabul city. In a press statement issued here, NDS said that its operatives succeeded to
- China to support uplift projectsJanuary 24, 2017
- Dispute over water: ‘Iran fueling insurgency to keep Afghan govt busy’January 24, 2017
- Policemen kill five Taliban to escape captivityJanuary 24, 2017
- Global cooperationJanuary 24, 2017
- Going by the book: AGO issues warrants to arrest First VP’s nine bodyguardsJanuary 24, 2017
AT-KABUL: Yesterday, the 6-months report from the Afghan Journalists Safety Committee (AJSC) was publicized highlighting that 2016 was the bloodiest year ever for journalists and media in Read More
AT Monitoring Desk-WASHINGTON: The commander of the US and NATO troops in Afghanistan said Tuesday that Afghan forces were tested in 2016 and they prevailed. “It was an important year for us. We Read More
AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: Emboldened by the silence of security officials, bandits have started looting of passengers on the Gardez-Khost highway, not far from police checkpoints, drivers Read More
- Mohammad Shahzad wins the award for ICC Associate/Affiliate Cricketer of the Year!December 22, 2016
- Afghanistan the third best team in T20Is in 2016November 30, 2016
- Parkour a pleasure boom in AfghanistanSeptember 5, 2016
- Cricket : A ‘unifying force’ in war-ravaged AfghanistanJuly 18, 2016
- Afghanistan hopes to play bilateral cricket series against Team IndiaJuly 13, 2016
- Lalchand Rajput to lead Afghan Cricket teamJune 25, 2016
- Karzai praises free fight champion HotakJune 22, 2016
- PCB TO INVITE AFGHANISTAN PLAY CRICKET IN QUETTAMay 20, 2016
Nearly 1,000 Afghan refugees detained in Pakistan AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: As many as 1,000 Afghan refugees were detained by Pakistani police in Punjab district of Pakistan, media reports said Saturd...
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa belongs to Afghans: Achakzai KABUL: A Pashtun leader Mahamood Khan Achakzai has said that he would not allow anyone to harass Afghan refugees in their “own land”. He directly said...
Shah Rukh Khan gifts bike to Afghan American WASHINGTON: For Najira, an Afghan American and her husband Jimmy Sunday night would remain etched on their memory as a memorable time in their life. T...
China to support uplift projects AT-KABUL: Finance Minister Eklil Hakimi and Urban Development Minister Sayed Saadat Mansoor Naderi met with Yao Jing, Ambassador of People’s Republic...
Dispute over water: ‘Iran fueling insurgency to keep Afghan govt busy’ AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: Iran has been fueling insurgency in the southern Helmand province to divert the central government attention from water disp...
Policemen kill five Taliban to escape captivity AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: Two police officers managed to escape Taliban captivity after killing five fighters of the insurgent outfit in Baghlan provi...
By: Matthew Graydon-Afghanistan - Walking into the narrow, cramped courtyard of Shamsur Rahman’s home in Jalalabad city, it is difficult to imagine that his family of ten can live there. But they Read More
By Shamim Shahid-PESHAWAR: Expressing satisfaction over performances of military courts, established in the wake of deadly terrorist attack on Army Public School Peshawar, parents of killed children Read More
By Anayatullah Alami-According to a recent survey launched by Integrity Watch Afghanistan (IWA) the corruption arrived at the third position and appeared to be biggest problem of the country after Read More
AT-KABUL: The novels of four Afghan writers were picked up by the judges of the Jalal Al-e-Ahmad Ninth Literary Award launched in Tehran, the capital city of Iran. According to Journalists’ Club, Read More
Cartoon Of The Day
Abdul Zuhoor Qayomi-Shah Bubo Jan Palace is in the list of most prominent historical buildings constructed in the rule of the late king of Afghanistan, Ameer Abdul Rahman Khan. The palace which was Read More
“Eighty percent women do not observe birth spacing in Afghanistan,”— Dr. Hamida By Akhtar M. Nikzad-In Afghanistan, people mostly want to have several children. Some link this mindset to religion Read More