- Water resources managementFor foreigners Afghanistan is a country with rough terrain where huge chunk of lands are barren due to lack of water resources. But the reality is entirely different, because even borders of Read More
- Afghanistan, Pakistan to strengthen trade tiesAT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: In an attempt to strengthen trade ties with Pakistan, Afghan Ambassador Janan Mosazai the other day visited the Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI) where they
- Govt frequently violated constitution: ICOICKABUL: The Independent Commission for Overseeing the Implementation of Constitution (ICOIC) on Sunday said that different government institutes violated the constitution on regular basis. Latifur
- MoI launches Police FM to garner public supportAT-KABUL: To fight crimes and terrorism in better manner while garnering public support, the Ministry of Interior (MoI) has launched Police FM here on Sunday. The FM radio station would work as a
- Analysis: Indian PM’s banking scheme makes world recordAT-KABUL: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced his vision to launch the biggest financial inclusion initiative in the world under the rubric “Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (Prime
‘National youth policy to address 40pc problems’ AT-KABUL: The Youth Affairs Department at Ministry of Information and Culture (MoIC) said that the national youth policy developed in collaboration wi...
Transit barriers: Afghan-India trade ties remain at lowest level By Akhtar M. Nikzad: AT-Indian industrialists and exporters are deeply interested to have trade ties with Afghanistan but they said the trade ties bet...
Education under siege The Taliban have shut at least 26 schools and two other educational institutes down in Haska Mina district of eastern Nangarhar province. The act is s...
Water resources management For foreigners Afghanistan is a country with rough terrain where huge chunk of lands are barren due to lack of water resources. But the reality is ent...
Bamiyan residents protest highway insecurity AT-KABUL: In the aftermath of increasing insecurity in highway connecting the capital city Kabul with the central Bamiyan province, a number of reside...
Afghanistan, Pakistan to strengthen trade ties AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: In an attempt to strengthen trade ties with Pakistan, Afghan Ambassador Janan Mosazai the other day visited the Karachi Cham...
By Akhtar M. Nikzad: AT-Indian industrialists and exporters are deeply interested to have trade ties with Afghanistan but they said the trade ties between Kabul and New Delhi have been slow due to Read More
By Akhtar M. Nikzad Poverty is a nightmare, continuously haunting over 80 percent Afghans. The decades old conflicts and loopholes in the financial and judicial systems are termed as main cause. Read More
Facebook has created the ability for users to connect directly to the social network via anonymising "dark web" service Tor. While it was already possible to access Facebook via Tor, the new set-up Read More
Cartoon Of The Day
Kabul Weather Updates
Current conditions for Kabul as of Sun, 25 Jan 2015 9:20 pm AFT
Feels like: -2 °C
Barometer: 1015.92 mb and steady
Visibility: 4.01 km
Dewpoint: -6 °C
Wind: 3.22 km/h
Sunrise: 6:56 am
Sunset: 5:15 pmPowered by Yahoo! Weather