Home / Latest Updates / Blast killed three civilians in football ground in Khost

Blast killed three civilians in football ground in Khost

KABUL- At least three civilians were killed and another 11 were injured Monday afternoon as result of a blast which was caused by explosives placed in a motorcycle near a football ground in southeastern Khost province of the country.

The blast happened shortly after 4:00pm in Nadir Shah Kot district of the province, near a football ground, where young people from the nearby villages were gathered for football match.

“In result of this blast three civilians were martyred and 11 others were injured” Nasrat Rahimi, spokesman for the Ministry of Interior said in a statement.

All injured persons were taken to nearby hospital by the security forces for treatment.

Police teams were sent to the area to investigate the blast for further details.

No group so far claimed responsibility for the attack.

The blast came after a ten days’ calmness in throughout the country.

About admin

Check Also

Islamic Emirate says has plans for unemployment, food crisis

AT News The Afghan government’s Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock under the Taliban leadership …