Seven dead in Faryab roadside bomb blast
AT-KABUL: A roadside bomb on Sunday claimed the lives of at least seven civilians and left another wounded in northern Faryab province, officials said.
Faryab Governor Spokesman Jawid Bedar said that at least seven civilians were killed after a roadside mine went off early in the morning somewhere in Almar district of northern Faryab province.
Another civilian was wounded in the roadside bomb blast, he said.
The roadside bomb had been placed in a congested road where people commuted to attend to their shops, explained Bedar.
This comes as militants have intensified their campaign of terror to sabotage the preliminary processes of upcoming elections.
AT News KABUL: The Afghan security forces have killed at least 34 Taliban fighters in …