Army gearing up to gain upper hand over militants across Takhar
AT-KABUL: A comprehensive military operation has been launched to secure insecure areas of Dasht-e-Qala district of Takhar province, Ministry of Defense (MoD) said Monday.
In a statement issued by MoD, said that security forces carried out operation codenamed “Storm 11” that is being supported by Afghan Air Forces. So far four Taliban insurgents have been killed and three others wounded in the operation, the ministry added.
Moreover, several villages were also cleared of the Taliban in the operation that have started since Monday.
However, no immediate comment posed by the Taliban insurgents in regard.
AT News KABUL: Former President, Hamid Karzai strongly condemned Wednesday attacks in the northeastern province …